Support Cora Voce when you shop:
Thank you for your support
Follow us on facebook
to Join the Choir
Musical Qualifications: Members are expected to:
Send us your musical resume describing your choral and vocal training,
instruments you play (if any) and your performance experience. Since we are a project choir (4 performance projects annually) and do not rehearse weekly, you may apply to audition at any time.
- be able to sing your part independently in a mixed quartet
- be able to sing in quartets
- come to the rehearsal with your part learned
- attend all six rehearsals prior to each concert series: Sunday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and both concerts Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon.
(see rehearsal/performance schedule)
- participate in our annual fund-raising event as a volunteer, performer, and/or contributor.
Email your musical resume to:
Upon receiving your musical resume, our director will contact you within two
weeks to arrange for an audition, and subsequently to let you know whether
you will be invited to join the choir.
Once accepted, members are encouraged to:
Annual Voice Balancing and Goal Setting: Each year members of the choir are required to attend a group audition called "voice balancing and goal setting." These are scheduled in the months prior to our first season series in the August-October time frame.
- make tax-deductible donation of $75 or more per concert series to cover the cost
of music and help with the choir’s operating expenses
- help with tasks associated with choir operations as your time and talent
- help promote the choir by inviting friends, colleagues and family to our
Cora Voce 2018-2019 Rehearsal Schedule:
Practicing Choral Music: Ten ideas for singers who don't think they can practice on their own
If you would like to receive information about upcoming concerts,
click on the mailbox below or contact us: email@example.com
Website copyright 2005-2014